Tuesday 24 April 2012

Evaluation - audience reaction to our film

This audience reaction to my final film is similar to the feedback cards i received from people in my target audience. I am proud of this film because everyone said the sound affects worked well and made the film come to life so i know it was a successful idea. A lot of people said that it could be faster paced but as it is a romantic film I believe it works better than having an action packed story line and opening because it would not fit the conventions of the romantic genre. In my research I watched openings from romantic films and they are also slow starting and don't have lots of dialogue so I didn't make too many changes and I think once the credits were added on the book didn't look so blank on screen.

No comments:

Post a Comment