Tuesday 24 April 2012

Evaluation - what kind of media institution might distribute your media product and why?

An institution that would distribute my film would be Warner Bros. I have chosen this company because it has distributed a lot of films that had a romantic genre which is the same as our film. Warner Bros have distributed films such as Sex and the City 2, Valentines Day, Pretty Woman and A Cinderella Story. All of these films were a big success and became hollywood blockbusters so I would trust Warner Bros to do the same with my film. I have also chosen this distribution company because even though they would have a much higher budget than my production company (Capture Productions) I think that because they are such a huge American company they could distribute my film world wide which would help Capture Productions as we are a small British  film company.

No comments:

Post a Comment